ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Sarajevo
RESEARCH FIELDLiterature › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/10/2019 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBosnia and Herzegovina › Sarajevo
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Associate Professor in the field of Humanities, area: languages and literature, subarea: Slavistics, Russian Literature
University of Sarajevo is the biggest higher education institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina offering competitive salary range in accordance with the regulations concerning appointment and advancement within teaching and research careers.
For the position of Associate Professor: one elective period spent in the position of assistant professor, at least five scientific papers published in recognized publications in relevant scientific data bases, one published book, original professional success such as project, patent or original method and successful mentorship of at least one candidate for the second cycle of studies i.e. integrated cycle of studies;
Candidates are expected to fulfill the criteria from the article 96. of the Law on Higher Education (Official Gazette of Sarajevo Canton, no 33/17) and the article 194 of the Statute of the University of Sarajevo.
Candidates who are interested to apply are expected to submit the following:
- diploma in acquired PhD professional degree or diploma on completed third cycle of studies - original or certified copy
- diploma in acquired MA professional degree or diploma in completed second cycle of studies - original or certified copy
- translations of above mentioned diplomas - original or certified copies
- decision on recognized international higher education qualifications in case the above mentioned diplomas have been acquired other than in BiH - original or certified copy
- CV and a list of published scientific papers, projects, patents or original methods from the relevant field;
- Bibliography in printed and electronic form
- information on awards related to scientific field
- evidence that the books, works and other documents have been published
- proof of mentorship and proof of the spent election period in the position of an assistant professor - original or certified copy
- birth certificate - original or certified copy
- proof of citizenship - original or certified copy
- Proof of three published scientific papers/successful leading of a project
The contract with the selected candidate is based upon the Decision on selection in academic scientific-teaching position
Applications with required documents are to be sent exclusively via mail at "University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Philosophy, Franje Račkog br. 1, 71000 Sarajevo".
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELLiterature: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESBOSNIAN: Mother TongueRUSSIAN: Excellent
For the position of Associate Professor: one elective period spent in the position of an assistant professor, at least five scientific papers published in recognized publications in relevant scientific data bases, one published book, original professional success such as project, patent or original method and successful mentorship of at least one candidate for the second cycle of studies i.e. integrated cycle of studies;
EURAXESS offer ID: 449026
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.