ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Philosophy, Zagreb
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCroatia › Zagreb
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Institute of Philosophy in Zagreb seeks to employ a postdoctoral fellow for the period between 1 December 2019 and 31 May 2021 for work on the research project “Croatian Renaissance Aristotelianism: A New Era in Thinking the Past”, funded by the Croatian Science Foundation (IP-2018-01-4966). For more information about the project, please visit https://hra.projekti.ifzg.hr/?page_id=58
(1) BA and MA in Classical Studies, Classical Philology, Latin language and literature or Croatian Latinity;
(2) PhD in Humanities;
(3) Research interests compatible with the topic of the project.
Preference will be given to candidates with PhD in Classical Studies, Classical Philology, Latin language and literature or Croatian Latinity, and to candidates who have worked on Renaissance texts.
Applications should contain:
- Cover letter with motivation for applying and description of research interests (max. 2000 words);
- CV with description of previous work experience;
- List of publications;
- Copy of PhD diploma (or other evidence of obtained PhD degree);
- Other documentation relevant for the application (e.g. list of conference presentations, participation in research projects, awards, scholarships);
- Publications in digital format archived in a single zip file.
Application with the accompanying documentation should be submitted electronically by 30 September 2019 to email@example.com with the Subject: “Application for postdoc position”.
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview with the search committee in person or via Skype.
The Institute of Philosophy is an equal opportunity employer.
EURAXESS offer ID: 446182
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.