ORGANISATION/COMPANYSilesian University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Computational chemistryChemistry › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/09/2019 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Gliwice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Persons who meet the requirements set out in the Higher Education Act of 20.07.2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668 with later amendments) and the Statute of the Silesian University of Technology may enter the competition.
The notification should contain the following documents (in duplicate):
1. Application for employment
2. Personal questionnaire
3. Diploma to obtain the mater degree in chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology or related
4. Professional CV (CV)
5. Information about scientific and didactic achievements and the direction of its further activity
6. Opinion of an independent researcher regarding the candidate
7. Statement on the level of knowledge of a modern language
8. Statement that the Silesian University of Technology will be the primary place of work
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
• Good practice in scientific results reporting;
• Have documented scientific achievements in international journals;
• Have documented participation in research and development projects, and in course in a field of computational chemistry;
• Good organizational skills, accuracy and conscientiousness;
• Has a knowledge of English in speech and writing that enables the preparation of publications, participation in scientific conferences and the tracking of scientific literature.
• Have documented experience in analysis of macromolecules dynamics with the use of in silico tools with special consideration of the role of the solvent;
• Very good knowledge of software used in computational chemistry and biology (at least molecular dynamic package AMBER/NAMD or related);
• Very good knowledge of LINUX operating system;
• Very good knowledge of software used in protein engineering;
• At least minimal knowledge of programming languages Python, R, Java, Perl;
EURAXESS offer ID: 441061
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.