ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of the Arts Poznan
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/09/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK8
The dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Design of the University of the Arts Poznan hereby announces a competition for the position of assistant in the Department of Studio of Architecture and Urbanism.
To participate, contenders must comply with the requirements quoted in article 119 of the bill from 20.07.2018 Higher Education and Science Law(J.L. from 2018, p. 1668) and § 78 of the UAP Statute.
Application documents have to be brought (or sent via post) to the Deanery of the Faculty of Architecture and Design of the University of the Arts in Poznan, room 405 building C, Pl. Wielkopolski 9, 61-746 Poznań with a deadline to the 23thof September 2019 at 11:00. Date of receipt applies.
The University of the Arts in Poznan reserves the right to invite to interviews only the chosen candidates without informing the other applicants, and the right to inform about the final result only the chosen candidate. The decision to employ a candidate is a sole and sovereign matter of the University of the Arts in Poznan and does not entail a necessity for its justification.
The competition process consists of:
- presentation of one’s own works (or their documentation), especially from the discipline (architecture/urbanism) in which the candidate intends to begin employment;
- interview with the candidate.
The interview will take place on 26 September, 2019 at 10:00 in room 407, Building C in Plan Wielkopolski 9. The results will be known
on 26 September, 2019 at 15:00.
The competition committee appointed by the Rector will verify the candidate’s knowledge of fine arts, achievements a predisposition to teaching. Next, it will choose a candidate who will be granted the position. The committee reserves the right to declare the competition is unresolved.
A person selected in the course of the competition will be required to obtain an appropriate certificate of the ability to perform work at a given position. In the absence of such a certificate, the University reserves the right to choose the person who obtained the next position in the competition.
Information clause for employment candidates:
„Information clause for employment candidates. In accordance with art. 13 of the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data from 27th April 2016 (J.L. UE L 119/1 from 4th of May 2016) I inform that:
- The Data Administrator of your personal data is the University of the Arts in Poznan, located on Aleje Marcinkowskiego 29, 60-967 Poznań
- The Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector overseeing the lawful processing of data, with whom you can contact via email at: email@example.com
- The reason for processing your personal data is the fulfilment of the recruitment process for the above-mentioned position.
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is art. 6 p. 1 lit. regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data from 27thof April 2016 and the Labour Code from 26thof June 1974 (J. L. from 1998 N21, p.94 with later changes).
- Your personal data will be stored for 6 months after completing the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except those empowered to access them by law. Access to your data will granted to persons authorized by the Data Administrator for processing within their employment duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, within legal bounds, the right to amend them, remove, limit processing, to move the data, to raise an objection to processing of personal data and right to rescind the consent at any moment.
- You have the right to raise a concern to a supervising entity – President of UODO (Office for Personal Data Protection), ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warszawa.
- Ownership of personal data is obligatory according to written law, in other aspects it is voluntary.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way and will not be subject to profiling.”
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELArts: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
- MA holder;
- candidate should have a record of artistic achievements from the field of fine arts and conservation of works of art, particularly from the field of architecture and urbanism;
- candidate should be interested in the following issues: shaping sustainable urban space, landscape protection, architecture and rural planning;
- candidate should demonstrate significant creative achievements as well as teaching experience;
- candidate should have previous projects or academic achievements from the following fields: spatial planning, urban/rual planning.
- employment application;
- curriculum vitae including the signed clause below:
In accordance with art. 6 p.1 of the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data from 27thApril 2016 (J.L. UE L 119/1 from 4th of May 2016)I consent to processing of personal data other than: first name, (names) and surname; parent’s names; date of birth; current address (correspondence address); education; history of employment, that are contained within my job application required for this recruitment process.
- copy of Master’s diploma;
- documentation of achievements in fine arts and design – portfolio;
- description of other significant artistic or organizational achievements;
- declaration regarding the knowledge of foreign language/languages;
- declaration regarding the knowledge of English;
- declaration of consent to being included in the number (N) of employees engaging in academic work at the University of the Arts in Poznan;
- signed information clause for job applicants, as quoted in ADDITIONAL INFO.
EURAXESS offer ID: 440790
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.