ORGANISATION/COMPANYGdanski Uniwersytet Medyczny
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/09/2019 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Gdansk
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Dean of the Medical Faculty Medical University of Gdansk hereby opens a competition for the position of assistant lecturer - a research and didactic university employee– a full time academic teacher - Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology (a fixed term employment contract)
Candidates eligible for the competition have to comply with the requirements set forth in art. 113 of the Law on Higher Education, i.e.
1)hold qualifications specified in the Law and the Statute,
2)have not been punished with the disciplinary penalty mentioned in art. 276 sec. 1, items 7 and 8 of the aforementioned Act ,
3) comply with the requirements stipulated by art. 20 sec. 1, item. 1-3 of an Act
as well as be competent and experienced to satisfactorily conduct classes with the Students.
Candidates should submit documents on holding requisite qualifications:
- hold the title of M.D. and an irrevocable licence of practising the profession
- have a currently valid licence,
- have excellent command of the English language
- have excellent command of the Polish language
candidate's statement to the effect that when qualified for employment through this competition, the Medical University of Gdansk will be his or her primary place of work as defined by the Law.
Candidates entering the competition must submit the following documents to the Human Resources and Financial Department, Medical University of Gdansk , ul. M. Sklodowskiej-Curie 3a Room 307(tel. 48-58-349-10-16, 48-58-349-11-07):
- a written statement about entering into the competition,
- personal questionnaire,
- information on candidate's work achievements so far,
- the list of publications and the information about point classification (Impact Factor and the scores from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the number of citations), the magazines that have published candidate's scientific papers or articles,ticles,
- diploma stating the professional titles the candidate has earned (along with the supplement),
- document issued by Dean's Office of university the candidate graduated from, with the record of grades the candidate obtained in his or her studies,
- have a currently valid licence,
- when under supervision of scientific mentor, present his opinion on the candidate's predisposition to the profession of academic teacher, and information about candidate's chances of obtaining a PhD degree (if the degree has not been earned yet),
- PhD diploma, if the candidate has earned the degree,
- other documents testifying to the qualifications and competencies to satisfactorily conduct classes with the Students
- copies of the former employment records and certificate of current employment,
- a statement of compliance with requirements, set forth in the Law on Higher Education,
- a written confirmation of knowledge and acceptance of the data protection laws imposed by the Medical University of Gdańsk and consent for processing candidate’s personal data included in the application.
- a statement on the employment with the Medical University of Gdańsk being the primary (basic) one,
Recruitment for the position of assistant is based on the candidates' average marks in their studies, engagement in the activities of scientific circles during their studies , their scientific achievements before the opening of the competition, participation in post-gradual doctoral studies , competence in languages , and professional experience.
Deadline for submission of documents is 2019, September 28 - 15:00 hours, accepted as per the date of acceptance of documents by MUG.
The University reserves the right to leave the competitions without award determination without a cause.
The final decision to appoint the successful candidate recommended by the competition committee is made by University Rector.
Information to candidates applying for jobs with the Medical University of Gdańsk on personal data processing and protection also available on this website.
The Medical University of Gdansk will not secure any accommodations.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 440514
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.