RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences › Psychology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › 8010 Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK30
REFERENCE NUMBERMB/90-1/99 ex 2018/19
- Independent research on psychological aspects of decision-making of consumers
- Participation in the research area „smart regulation” as well as “Consumer Law and Psychology”
- Publication in international journals
- Presentation of scientific results at national/international conferences
- Independent teaching of courses and holding of examinations
- Participation in organizational and administrative tasks
- Writing of a dissertation
- Excellent master’s or diploma degree in psychology, preferably in the field of social or economic psychology
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German desirable, but not required
- Comprehensive knowledge of psychological methods and statistical analysis techniques
- Interest in decision making research
- Interest in interdisciplinary research at the interface of psychology, economy, and law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work in an interdisciplinary team
- High personal motivation for academic excellence
- Independent and self-reliable way of working
- Organizational skills
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 2.148,40 gross/month. This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
The University of Graz strives to increase the proportion of women in particular in management and faculty positions and therefore encourages qualified women to apply.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents before the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application and please send your CV and photo to:
For further information, please contact the secretariat of social psychology at +43 (0) 316/380 8549.
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 435171
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.