ORGANISATION/COMPANYLeibniz Institute for Analytical Sciences (ISAS)
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesChemistryPharmacological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2019 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Dortmund
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
*The Leibniz Institute for Analytical Sciences - ISAS* - e. V. is a research institute dedicated to the development and improvement of analytical methods and tools for health research and related fields. The ISAS is a member of the Leibniz Association and is publicly funded by the Federal Republic of Germany and its federal states.
In Dortmund we invite applications for a
h3. *PhD position (m/f/d) in Molecular Pharmacology*
*In the group Biomedical Research at ISAS Dortmund you will be responsible for:*
• Evaluation of signal transduction pathways in cardiovascular diseases
• Identification of potential targets and/or modifications of proteins
• Assessment of cellular and physiological functions of proteins/modifications of interest
• Masters, Diploma or equivalent degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biology
• Strong background and interest in signal transduction in cardiovascular diseases
• Experience with microscopic and histological methods, mouse handling, cell isolation and culture, molecular cloning and biochemical assays
• A strong interest for Biomedicine and Pharmacology would be required.
• A clear research topic as well as multifold training and support for PhD students in framework of ISAS and the Leibniz association.
• Training and scientific development opportunities in an international environment and an excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional team.
• Extensive state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure in various analytical methods.
• The opportunity to present your data on international conferences and participate in workshops.
Non-residents who apply for this job will receive help from the institute to find accommodation and to handle authorities. Applications from disabled applicants are welcome. ISAS supports the principle of equal opportunity between men and women, and is therefore interested in applications from women.
The salary will be according to the German TV-L. This position is a part-time work (65%) and is offered for three and a half years. The position is available immediately.
Closing date for application is *30th September 2019*. Complete applications with an extended curriculum vitae with full publication list, a cover letter, a 2-page research statement that clearly describes your research profile and interests as well as your expertise and methodological competencies, names and contact information of 2 references, if available, should be submitted (quoting the reference number 21/2019 in the subject header) as a single pdf document to email@example.com. Informal inquiries are welcome and can be submitted to the human resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information on the institute please see: http://www.isas.de.
EURAXESS offer ID: 431668
Posting organisation offer ID: 698945
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.