- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
- Recognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)First Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)
- Application Deadline
- Type of Contract
- To be defined
- Job Status
- Not Applicable
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The target of the research is the fabrication, the optical characterization and the informative entropic analysis of physical unclonable functions (cryptographic primitives), made with photo-responsive materials that are able of modifying their microscopic configuration under an appropriate external stimulus.
Master Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
The competition will be carried out by an evaluation of titles and examination, by means of an interview
- Annual budget: 26000
- Frequency of calls: annuale
- International mobility required: no
- Website for additional job details
- Number of offers available
Where to apply