ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of the Arts Poznan
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Fine arts
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/09/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK8
The Dean of the Faculty of Graphic Arts and Visual Communication at the University of the Arts Poznan hereby announces a competition for the position of assistant at the Department of Graphic Arts of the Faculty of Graphic Arts and Visual Communication.
To participate, contenders must comply with the requirements quoted in article 119 of the bill from 20.07.2018 Higher Education and Science Law(J.L. from 2018, p. 1668) and § 78 of the UAP Statute.
Documents have to be brought (or sent via post) to the the Faculty of Graphic Arts and Visual Communication of the University of the Arts Poznan, room202 building B, ul. 23 Lutego 20, 61-745 Poznań between the 19th of August and the 6th of September 2019. Date of receipt applies.
The competition process consists of:
- presentation of one’s own works (or their documentation), especially from the discipline in which the candidate intends to begin employment,
- interview with the candidate.
The Competition Committee will verify the candidate’s knowledge of fine arts, achievements in fine arts and a predisposition to teaching. Next, it will choose a candidate who will be granted the position of assistant at the Department of Graphic Arts. The committee reserves the right to declare the competition is unresolved.
The employment is expected to begin on 1 October 2019.
The person selected in the course of the competition will be required to obtain an appropriate certificate of the ability to perform work at a given position. In the absence of such a certificate, the University reserves the right to choose the person who obtained the next position in the competition.
Each applicant will be informed about the result of the competition.
Information clause for employment candidates. In accordance with art. 13 of the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data from 27th April 2016 (J.L. UE L 119/1 from 4th of May 2016) I inform that:
- The Data Administrator of your personal data is the University of the Arts Poznan, located on Aleje Marcinkowskiego 29, 60-967 Poznań
- The Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector overseeing the lawful processing of data, with whom you can contact via email at: email@example.com
- The reason for processing your personal data is the fulfilment of the recruitment process for the above-mentioned position.
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is art. 6 p. 1 lit. regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data from 27thof April 2016 and the Labour Code from 26thof June 1974 (J. L. from 1998 N21, p.94 with later changes).
- Your personal data will be stored for 6 months after completing the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except those empowered to access them by law. Access to your data will granted to persons authorized by the Data Administrator for processing within their employment duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, within legal bounds, the right to amend them, remove, limit processing, to move the data, to raise an objection to processing of personal data and right to rescind the consent at any moment.
- You have the right to raise a concern to a supervising entity – President of UODO (Office for Personal Data Protection), ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warszawa.
- Ownership of personal data is obligatory according to written law, in other aspects it is voluntary.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way and will not be subject to profiling.”
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELArts: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Good
- MA in Fine Arts,
- The candidate should have artistic, teaching and organizational experience aligned with the curriculum of the Department of Graphic Arts of the Faculty of Graphic Arts and Visual Communication.
- Employment application with a brief description of further research plan,
- Curriculum vitae including the signed clause below:
In accordance with art. 6 p.1 of the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data from 27thApril 2016 (J.L. UE L 119/1 from 4th of May 2016)I consent to processing of personal data other than: first name, (names) and surname; parent’s names; date of birth; current address (correspondence address); education; history of employment, that are contained within my job application required for this recruitment process.
- copy of Master’s diploma (in the field of Fine Arts),
- documentation of artistic achievements – portfolio,
- description of other significant art or organizational achievements,
- declaration that the University of the Arts Poznan will be the primary place of employment
- declaration of consent to being included in the number (N) of employees engaging in academic work at the University of the Arts Poznan,
- signed information clause for job applicants, as quoted in ADDITIONAL INFO.
EURAXESS offer ID: 427787
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.