ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/08/2019 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › BARCELONA
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK30
Applications are invited for part-time Research Technician in the Language and Comparative Cognition (LCC), at Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona). This position is supported in part by the Spanish national project ProsCons Prosodic constraints in the discovery of linguistic structure: Exploring domain specificity and experience (ref. PGC2018-096641-B-I00) financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Technical support and data management for the group’s workstations. Support for lab equipment. Prepare scripts, check equipment, data organization, database management and preliminary data analysis.
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Proficient knowledge of English.
• Fluent in Spanish and Catalan a plus.
• Experience as Research Technician in R&D (2 years minimum experience expected). Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• Experience as Research Technician in Neuroscience.
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
Starting date: 1st September 2019
Duration of employment: 4 months. The position could be renewable.
How to apply:
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before August 16, 2019 to email@example.com with the reference RT LCC in the email subject
Primary Degree or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 425780
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.