ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Groningen
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/08/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONNetherlands › Groningen
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38.0
The research field of the fellow will be Pharmacoepidemiology in our PharmLines Initiative (prescription data from IADB.nl combined with pharmacogenetic data from LifeLines).
You will give lectures in various courses on pharmacoepidemiology and supervise BSc- and MSc-projects in Pharmacy and in Master Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The position is embedded in the Groningen Research Institute of Pharmacy (GRIP).
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities a starting salary dependent on the date you obtained your PhD and your postdoctoral years:
• 0 years: € 3,255 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 1 year: € 3,389 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 2 years € 3,514 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 3 years € 3,637 gross per month for a fulltime position
• with 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus of 8,3%
• and initialy an appointment of one year that will be extended by 3 years if you perform satisfactorily. The fellowship will not be extended after the four years period. The UFO-profile Researcher/Lecturer (scale 10) applies.
We provide career services for partners of new faculty members moving to Groningen.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have adopted an active policy to increase the number of female scientists across all disciplines of the university. Therefore, women are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714 and European Commission's European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers, https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/code
Do you meet our qualification criteria? If yes, your application should include:
• a letter of motivation
• a Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications
• a short description (max 1A4) of your teaching interests (extra attachment)
• a short description (max 1A4) of your scientific field of interest (extra attachment 1).
You can submit your application until 25 August 11.59pm / before 26 August 2019 Dutch local time (CET) by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website).
Interviews are scheduled in the third week of September.
In this stage of the recruitment we don’t ask for reference letters.
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Web site for additional job details
• a PhD, obtained no longer than 3 years ago, preferably from another university than the University of Groningen
• a promising research record
• affinity with teaching; individuals with actual teaching experience will be favoured
• an excellent command of English.
EURAXESS offer ID: 424315
Posting organisation offer ID: 284317
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.