ORGANISATION/COMPANYState College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/07/2019 12:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Skierniewice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Social Sciences
Position: assistant lecturer
Science: Social sciences
Scientific discipline: Pedagogy
Key words: competition for assistant lecturer, pedagogy,
Posted: 03.06.2019 r.
Application deadline: 02.07.2019 r.
Competition final results: 04.07.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education and Science Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the MA degree in the field of child care and education, as well as pedagogical therapy. They are required to have the professional title of a speech therapist or clinical speech therapist, as well experience in speech therapy for preschool and early education children, as well as adults. As the position involves teaching, the Candidate must have experience in conducting classes in subjects like: general pedagogy, creative activity pedagogy, occupational therapy, voice emission and hygiene, diagnosis and therapy of children with special educational needs.
The Candidate is required to have theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of general pedagogy, pedagogical diagnosis and therapy. Other requirements: documented publications, participation in scientific and education conferences and courses, computer skills (MS Office) and fluent English.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- personal data form
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
- academic (or artistic) achievements
- didactic achievements
- organizational achievements
- employment record
- education - copies of diplomas
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
EURAXESS offer ID: 413733
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.