RESEARCH FIELDReligious sciences › Theology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/06/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › 8010 Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
REFERENCE NUMBERMB/116/99 ex 2018/19
- Independent implementation of lectures and exams in the framework of the Master Programme Applied Ethics and the degree programmes for Catholic Theology (special focus on Health Care and Medical Ethics; Economic and Business Ethics) are principal activities (6 hours/term)
- Supervision of students
- Participation in research assignments of the future Institute for Moral Theology and Social Ethics as well as the faculty research focus on Health Care
- Participation in organisational and administrative tasks of the institute
- PhD in Catholic Theology in the field of Moral Theology or Social Ethics
- Several years of teaching experience at university level
- A focus on bioethics and/or economic and business ethics
- Outstanding didactic qualification and competence in teaching with digital media (e-learning and blended learning)
- Professional experience regarding ethics in relevant practical fields
- Excellent command of German and very good command of English
- Experience in research activities and academic projects
- Competence in inter-disciplinary teaching and research
- Competence in gender mainstreaming and diversity
- Autonomous and independent work
- Good communication and team-work skills
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 1.902,00 gross/month (20 hours/week). This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
The University of Graz strives to increase the proportion of women in particular in management and faculty positions and therefore encourages qualified women to apply.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents before the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application and please send your CV and photo to:
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 412493
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.