ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Macromolecular Chemistry &quot;P. Poni&quot;, Romanian Academy of Science
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Biochemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/05/2019 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Iasi
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK15
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2019
For the support of the research staff within the project “Novel Porous Coordination Polymers with Organic Ligands of Variable Length for Gas Storage (POCPOLIG)” (P_37_707/31.08.2015) financed by UEFISCDI, implemented by “P. Poni” Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, we announce the existence of one technician positions.
- The applicant must hold bachelor degree.
- Basic knowledge in the cytotoxicity analyses of organic, inorganic and/or nanomaterials.
- Elementary knowledge of organic chemistry, coordination compound chemistry and experimental analysis techniques (NMR, FTIR, MS, UV-Vis).
- Practical knowledge of laboratory techniques, procedures and routines encountered in everyday chemical or biochemical laboratory practice.
- Solid knowledge of English (reading and writing) with the aim to perform documentary work.
- The candidate should be motivated and creative with strong teamwork and communication skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 409092
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.