RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Chemical engineeringEngineering › Mechanical engineeringPhysics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/06/2019 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Zaragoza
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
We offer a position to work in European projects (BAMBOO Project) based on improving the eco-efficiency and competitiveness of process industries (SPIRE sector) together with a dedicated team. The candidate is expected to have experience developing computational fluid dynamic simulations. He/She will be involved in different process simulation. In addition, the selected candidate will participate in the comprehensive understanding of the project results and will give support in laboratory tasks and/or industrial plant implementation of project results.
Interested candidates should send by email to Circe (email@example.com)
1) full CV;
2) motivation letter (2 pages limit) indicating the motivation, understanding and knowledge on the topic of the position as well as its possible relation with the previous research experience of the candidate;
3) electronic copy of the three more relevant publications of the candidate (peer reviwed articles, published deliverables, public reports, scientific news, etc.);
4) up to three contacts persons that could act as references if needed.
Please send the email with the topic [simulation]".
Applications will be continuously evaluated upon reception, and phone interviews will be organised with the selected candidates until the position is filled. Writting and speaking tests may be organized either face to face or online. Travel expenses for attending face to face interviews wil be covered if finally organized.
For any additional information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: GoodENGLISH: Excellent
Engineering or Master
Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Physics
• High autonomy and ability to work independently developing CFD simulations.
• Autonomy to develop high-quality technical reports.
• To be organized and methodical.
• To have the ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines and pressure.
• To be flexible and open to new challenges.
• To be analytical and problem solver.
• To be team player.
• To have the ability to work independently and in a team.
• To have capacity to interact and build strong relations with diverse team members.
• To have good communication skills.
• The candidate must be oriented to organization objectives.
• Experience in computational fluid dynamics simulation.
• Experience in biomass thermochemical conversion processes.
• Experience in simulation of thermochemical processes.
• At least, 2 years experience working with the technical execution of projects as R&D engineer.
• Knowledge and experience in biomass plants.
• Knowledge and experience in process simulation (ASPEN, EES, MATLAB).
• Knowledge and experience in biomass sector: boiler and heating market, supply and value chain, pre-treatments, conversion.
• Market orientated research or product / technological service developement
EURAXESS offer ID: 408656
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.