ORGANISATION/COMPANYSpiru Haret University
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/06/2019 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Bucharest
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK10
Subjects: Operational management; Management of small and medium enterprises; Management
2. Opening-related activities
Operations Management: 2nd year (1st semester), 2 hours - 2 agreed hours
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: 2nd year (2nd semester), 2 hours - 2 agreed hours.
Operations Management: 2nd year (1st semester), 2 groups - 2 agreed hours
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: 2nd year (2nd semester), 2 groups - 1 agreed hour
Management: 1st year (2nd semester), 3 groups – 3 agreed hours.
TOTAL: 10 hours
3. Competition topics
1. The concept of operations management
2. Organisations and operations management
3. Differences between strategic and operations management
4. The evolution of operations management thinking
5. Resource usage in operations management
6. Operations manager in modern enterprises
7. Economic agents in the operations management systems
8. Operational economic accumulation in production systems
9. The operational mission of the enterprise
10. Procedural and structural operations scheme.
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises:
1. The role of managers in developing businesses
2. Enterprise typology
3. The role and importance of SMEs in economic development
4. The conception of small and medium-seized enterprises
5. Businesses and the external environment
6. Factors influencing the activity of enterprises
7. The organization of business in small and medium-seized enterprises
8. Business administration policy
9. The role of decision-making in the leadership process
10. The characteristics of the decision-making process in the activity of SMEs.
1. Short history of the concept of management
2. The role of management in social systems, in economic and cultural productive fields
3. The evolution of management
4. Management schools
5. The economic organisation and the surroundings
6. The content and evolution of the notion of economic organisation
7. The managerial structure in economically productive activity
8. Organisational and leadership structure in economic organisations
9. Management processes
10. The functions of modern management
4. Topics for lectures
1. The role of operations management
2. The steps of the design-development process of operations management systems
3. The quality of operations management designing
4. The functions of operations management in the production enterprise
5. Types of operations activities in the enterprise
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises:
1. Challenges in designing the business plans for SMEs
2. The management and marketing of activities in SMEs
3. Ethics in the management of small and medium-seized enterprises
4. The responsibilities of the manager and business ethics
5. The development strategies of SMEs
1. Management between the industrial society and the information society
2. Decision-making: the essential moment of management
3. The production process – study subject of management
4. The classification of forecast methods for the management of productive systems
5. Development strategies and policies of enterprises.
• Braicu C., Managementul întreprinderilor mici şi mijlocii, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2012
• Dobrin C., Moldoveanu G., Management operaţional, Editura ProUniversitaria, Bucureşti, 2016
• Iatagan M., Managementul organizaţiilor publice, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2017
• Iatagan M.(coordonator), Management, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2018
Professor Zenovic Gherasim, PhD
Director of the Department of Economic Sciences, Bucharest
Professor Luminita Ionescu, PhD
No. STEPS DATES
1. Registration 03.05.2019 – 18.06-2019
2. Verification of the documents filed by each candidate as well as of the information necessary and mandatory for the teaching rank being requested, submitted in the verification sheet (according to the University Methodology) by the Commission convened at Spiru Haret University, approved by the Senate upon the recommendation of the Board of Trustees and appointed by means of Rector’s Decision. 20.06. – 21.06.2019
3. Examination of the information in the University Methodology and the candidate’s registration documents, for the legal approval. Notification about the final decision of the legal department regarding the documents of the candidates 24.06.- 26.06.2019
4. Publication on the Contest web page (on the web managed by Ministry of National Education) and on USH site (www.spiruharet.ro) of the following data for each candidate: Curriculum vitae, Minimum criteria compliance verification sheet 26.06.2019
5. Publication on the Contest web page (on the web managed by Ministry of National Education) and on USH site (www.spiruharet.ro) of the day, time and venue for the contest 28.06.2019
6. Contest development 02.07 – 05.07.2019
7. Delivery of a public lecture, depending on the teaching rank and previous teaching activity 02.07.2019
8. Publication of the contest results of each candidate (for their ranking) on the Contest web page (managed by the Ministry of National Education) and on the USH site (www.spiruharet.ro) 09.07.2019
9. Filing complaints 09.07-15.07.2019
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: PhD or equivalent
The job openings above were approved by the Ministry of National Education and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part III, issue 457 on 03.05.2019, in compliance with the stipulations of the Government Resolution 457/2011 regarding the Methodology – Contest Framework for filling the teaching and research vacancies in higher education.
The candidates must comply with the contest criteria stipulated in the Act of National Education 1/2011, the Government Resolution 457/2011 regarding the Methodology – Contest Framework for filling the teaching and research vacancies in higher education and the Contest Methodology of Spiru Haret University.
There should also be a compliance with the requirements included in the Order of the Ministry of National Education no. 6129/2016.
For further information, go to www.spiruharet.ro, or call 021/3140071/75/76, ext 133, between 9 am and 1 pm.
EURAXESS offer ID: 407955
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.