ORGANISATION/COMPANYWrocław University of Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Languages
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2019 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK18
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
The Foreign Languages Center of the Wrocław University of Technology is looking for a candidate for the position of Spanish Language Teacher.
It is expected that the candidate will be involved with teaching classes in the spanish language, as well as engaging in the
organizational work of the Department .
•teaching classes of english language, full-time and part-time studies of the first and second degree,
• continuous improvement of professional qualifications,
•performance of organizational work ordered by the superiors for the University related to the didactic activities.
• giving a candidate to the Rector of the University for employment as a lecturer in the event of winning a competition,
• a copy of the diploma certifying possession of a scientific degree,
• opinion of the current team leader or academic tutor on the didactic competence of the candidate
• the candidate's statement that the Wrocław University of Technology will be the primary place of work in the event of winning the
• the candidate's statement on meeting the conditions of art. 109 of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws 2005 No. 164 item 1365),
• a statement that the candidate consents to the processing of personal data contained in the submitted documents for the purposes
necessary to implement the competition and employment, in accordance with REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulati on data protection).
EURAXESS offer ID: 403610
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.