ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/04/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › sp
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/05/2019
• Running experiments with animals using conditioning boxes
• Prepare auditory stimuli for the experiments
• Maintain and supervise the well-being of the animals
• Running experiments using EEG
• Manage the equipment and supplies necessary for the projects
• Analyze data from the EEG experiments
• Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
• University degree with proficient knowledge of English
• Official certificate for the manipulation of animals in laboratory settings (category C FELASA)
• Experience designing experiments and analyzing data with MATLAB
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
We offer onsite laboratory facilities (www.upf.edu/web/cbclab) and a highly interdisciplinary and active research environment at the Center for Brain and Cognition.
When applying, please write RA LCC-19 in the email subject
EURAXESS offer ID: 398807
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.