ORGANISATION/COMPANYRezekne Academy of Technologies
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/04/2019 17:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONLatvia › Rezekne
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK8
Rezekne Academy of Technologies, registration No. 90000011588, within the framework of European Social Fund specific aid objective 8.2.2. "To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in the Areas of Strategic Specialisation" project 220.127.116.11.18/A/016 “Strengthening the Academic Staff of Rezekne Academy of Technologies in the Fields of Study “Mechanics and Metalworking, Heat Power Engineering, Heat Technology and Machine Studies” and “Management, Administration and Real Estate Management”” and in accordance with The Cabinet of Ministers regulation No. 25 (Riga, January 9, 2018), are announcing the selection of foreign academic staff
in the field of study: Mechanics and Metalworking, Heat Power Engineering, Heat Technology and Machine Studies.
- Power Electronics;
- Laser Technologies.
In the field of study: Management, Administration and Real Estate Management.
- Business English;
- Digital Economics and Business Forecasting;
- Research Methods.
Requirements for candidates and selection criteria:
- persons who have been elected to an academic position at an accredited institution in a foreign university in the last five years;
- persons, who hold a PhD degree in the relevant field of science;
- persons who have an appropriate scientific and academic work experience in the relevant field of science;
- English language knowledge (B2 level) and skills for teaching in an international environment (have experience working with foreign students or have experience of participating in mobility activities).
Application deadline: April 25, 2019
Documents to be submitted to apply for the position of foreign academic personnel:
- application letter (no special form);
- CV (in the Europass form, including scientific work experience and a list of publications);
- copy of PhD diploma;
- a document to confirm that the candidate has been elected to an academic position at an accredited higher education institution in the last five years;
- and other documents considered as necessary by the candidate.
Application documents must be sent to email address email@example.com with the reference "For an open selection of foreign academic personnel."
EURAXESS offer ID: 398070
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.