ORGANISATION/COMPANYLublin University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2019 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK24
OF THE FACULTY OF FUNDAMENTALS OF TECHNOLOGY
LUBLIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
announces competition for the ASSISTANT POSITION
in the Department of Teaching Methods and Techniques
Specification of the documents required:
- written application for the competition
- candidate’s statement that Lublin University of Technology will be the primary place of work
- statement about the field and the discipline of science
- candidate’s statement authorising to include him/her in the number of employees conducting scientific activity
- personal questionnaire
- 2 photos
- copy of the diploma
- documented information about publications, completed courses and knowledge of foreign languages
- candidate’s statement of consent to the processing of personal data
Submission of applications to the Dean of the Faculty of Fundamentals of Technology LUT, Nadbystrzycka 38, 20-618 Lublin, room 8, by May 31, 2019, employment from October 1, 2019.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions specified in the Regulations introducing the Law on Higher Education and Science of July 3, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1669), in the Act on Higher Education and Science of July 20, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the statute of LUT.
- at least a master's degree in technical sciences in the field of Computer Science or Mechanics
- fluent knowledge of Polish in speaking and writing
- active knowledge of English
- confirmed experience in didactic work
- documented scientific activity
EURAXESS offer ID: 396653
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.