ORGANISATION/COMPANYISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/07/2019 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPortugal › Lisbon
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) is a public university established in 1972, proud to be one of the most dynamic and innovative universities in Portugal, producing, transmitting and transferring knowledge to society according with the highest international standards. It is a research-oriented university with a multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary approach, providing services, committees, infrastructure, laboratories and specialized teams to ensure the quality of processes and to support the activities of research and teaching.
ISCTE-IUL invites experienced researchers interested in applying for the Marie-Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowships MSCA-IF-2019 in the following scientific areas: Management and Economics, Sociology and Public Policy, Social Sciences and Humanities, Information and Communications Technology and Architecture, to submit their Expressions of interest to ISCTE-IUL as the host institution.
Candidates may be of any nationality and should not have resided or performed their principal research activity in Portugal for more than 12 months before September 11th 2019.
The advantages of applying for the Marie-Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship program with ISCTE-IUL as the host institution, include the additional funding program provided by the European Commission: WIDENING-IF individual fellowships. Widening individual fellowships program intendeds to promote the mobility of the candidates of any nationality applying for the individual fellowship in host institution within the Widening countries of H2020 program (that includes Portugal). Candidates applying for the MSCA-IF fellowship who do not succeed to obtain the funding, will have the additional opportunity to obtain the funding through the WIDENING-IF fellowships program, without having to resubmit their application.
ISCTE-IUL Research Units:
- BRU-IUL, Business Research Unit, http://bru-unide.iscte-iul.pt/ Email: email@example.com
- CEI-IUL, Center for International Studies / Centro de Estudos Internacionais, https://cei.iscte-iul.pt/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIES-IUL, Centro de Investigação e Estudos de Sociologia, http://www.cies.iscte-iul.pt/ Email: email@example.com
- CIS-IUL, Centro de Investigação e Intervenção Social / Centre for Psychological Research and Social Intervention, http://www.cis.com.pt/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRIA-IUL, Centro em Rede de Investigação em Antropologia, Polo ISCTE-IUL / Centre for Research in Anthropology, ISCTE-IUL division, http://cria.org.pt/wp/ Email: email@example.com
- DINÂMIA'CET-IUL, Centro de Estudos sobre a Mudança Socioeconómica e o Território/ Centre for Socioeconomic and Territorial Studies, https://www.dinamiacet.iscte-iul.pt/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT-IUL, Instituto de Telecomunicações, ISCTE-IUL Polo / Institute for telecomunications research, ISCTE-IUL branch, https://www.it.pt/ Email: email@example.com
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
The closing date for the MSCA-IF-2019 call is 11th September 2019. The candidates are advised to submit their Expression of interest to ISCTE-IUL before 15th July 2019 (final deadline for submitting the Expression of interest will be 1st August 2019).
The Expression of interest should include following information:
- scientific area (Management and Economics, Sociology and Public Policy, Social Sciences and Humanities, Information and Communications Technology and Architecture)
- curriculum vitae (last 5 years)
- summary of the work plan with defined objectives (500 words)
- preference to be hosted by one of the ISCTE-IUL’s Research Units (listed below).
The candidates will be informed within the 5 working days of the results of the evaluation process.
The Expression of interest should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Expression of interest for the MSCA Individual Fellowship – name of the candidate".
The selected candidates will be able to submit their application to the open MSCA-IF call with ISCTE-IUL as their host institution.
As the host institution, ISCTE-IUL Research Support Office and associated Research Unit will offer the support to the applicants within the application process and provide all the necessary accompanying institutional documentation.
EURAXESS offer ID: 395542
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.