RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/04/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › 8010 Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK30
REFERENCE NUMBERMB/52/99 ex 2018/19
October 1st 2019 )
Three project positions are advertised through an initiative of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities for the recruiting of doctoral students. The project assistants will be encouraged to complete a doctoral study with an independent research project (doctoral thesis), that relates to the research field "Antiquity as topic. Phenomena of change in the 18th century".
- Pursuing a doctorate degree at the Faculty of Arts resp. Humanities
- An intended interdisciplinary collaboration with the consortium responsible for the doctoral program “Collecting, Organizing and Performing. Knowledge cultures in the 18th century"
- Outstanding performance in previous study (pass with distinction or grade point average below 2.0) from History of South-Eastern Europe, History of Science, Art History, Romance Studies or History of Law
- Evidence of an excellent academic record in the respective discipline
- Communication and social skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibility
- Personal responsibility
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 2.148,40 gross/month (30 hours/week). This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents before the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application submit your application documents incl. CV; Certificate of master´s degree; transcript of records; Statement from the supervisor of the previous study; anonymized research proposal of the dissertation (max. 10 pages, incl. proposed time schedule a bibliography); the research proposal should not contain any information that allows inferences on the gender of the applicant (no picture, no first name, no e-mail-address with first names etc.) before the stated deadline to:
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 389499
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.