ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute for Sociology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDSociology › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/06/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSlovakia › Bratislava
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
The Institute for Sociology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences invites applications for the position of a junior researcher / researcher.
- creative work for people interested in academic research
- participation in international projects
- participation in international comparative research
- opportunities for professional growth
- a PhD (or an almost finished PhD) in Sociology, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Geography or in other related fields
- an extensive experience with academic publishing exemplified by publications in relevant journals or books published at well established academic publishers
- excellent English proficiency
- a research stay at a prestigious academic institution outside of Slovakia
- experience with statistical software and advanced statistical methods
The applications for the position can be send until June 7 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include a statement of purpose and a CV with a detailed list of publications.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an (online)interview in June 2021.
The offered gross monthly salary for a PhD holder is in the range of 1079 to 1473 EUR based on previous work experience. Fresh PhD holders can apply for an additional monthly stipend of 150 EUR. Based on current financial situation, additional performance premiums and project participation premiums are provided by the Institute.
Within this call for applications, one position of a junior researcher / researcher is opened. In case of extraordinary strong candidates the selection committee reserves the right to recommend two candidates.
The earliest start is September 1 2021 with the possibility to individually agree on a later starting date.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELSociology: PhD or equivalentEconomics: PhD or equivalentPolitical sciences: PhD or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 387735
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.