ORGANISATION/COMPANYTechnische Universität Wien (TU Wien)
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/02/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Wiener Neustadt
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK30
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2019
Technische Universität Wien (TU Wien) offers a PhD position at the Atominstitut in cooperation with MedAustron in the Research Unit of Radiation Physics E141-05. Starting at 01.04.2019 for a period of 3 years. For this position, a minimum salary of € 2.095,95 gross per month (14 times per year), with an employment level of 30 hours per week, is offered.
- PhD degree at internationally recognized institutions (TU WIEN and MedAustron)
- Customized course offer
- Interdisciplinary training environment
- Practical involvement in international front-edge research in microdosimetry for clinical ion beams at MedAustron facility in Wiener Neustadt
Please send application documents (CV, motivation letter, recommendation letter) to Universität Wien, Personaladministration, Fachbereich wissenschaftliches Personal, Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Vienna, Austria or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- MSc in Physics or equivalent
- Knowledge in the field of dosimetry and radiation physics
- Programming experience and analytical abilities
- Excellent English language skills
- High communication skills and ability to collaborate with teams in international environment
- Willingness to perform shift work (also nights and weekends) for scientific experiments at MedAustron
- Experience in dosimetry and related electronics is an advantage
EURAXESS offer ID: 377225
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.