RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesCultural studiesEconomicsEducational sciencesLanguage sciencesMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/04/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONLatvia › Daugavpils
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK17
Open competition for the selection of doctoral students and candidates within the framework of Project Applications Selection First and Second Round of Specific Objective 8.2.2 “To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in the Areas of Strategic Specialization”
Support for the employment of doctoral students and candidates at the Daugavpils University
Direction of Study:
1. Life sciences (4 positions)
2. Language and Culture Studies, Native Language Studies and Language Programmes (4 positions)
3. Economics (4 positions)
4. Health Care (4 positions)
5. Education, Pedagogics and Sports (5 positions)
Based on Personal Data Protection Law (Section 8, Paragraph one), Daugavpils University informs that personal data that is included in application documents will be processed in order to ensure the selection competition. Your personal data processing manager is Daugavpils University.
- motivation to engage in academic work for at least 12 months and desire to continue work after completion of the project
- doctoral students or scientific degree candidates doing final years of studies are given preference (amount of credit points)
Deadline for application - 01/04/2021
Duration of employment - not less than 12 months.
Documents to be submitted:
- an application addressed to the Rector (include information about career plan and promotion schedule)
- CV in the Europass sample format
- list of publications
The documents have to be send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the address Daugavpils Universitāte, Vienības iela 13, Daugavpils, LV-5401, mentioning in the letter: “Support for the employment of doctoral students and candidates at the Daugavpils University”
EURAXESS offer ID: 377082
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.