RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Programming
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › LE CHESNAY CEDEX
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38,30
Throughout the year, Inria organizes engineer visits located in the 8 research centres (Bordeaux,
Grenoble, Lille, Nancy, Paris, Rennes, Saclay, Sophia-Antipolis) and its branches throughout France.
Each year, Inria recruits both young graduates and experienced engineers in fixed-term engineering positions for 1 to 3 years. Engineering positions fall under three main titles, requiring a wide variety of skills: Research & Development Engineers, Transfer & Innovation Engineers
Inria at a glance: https://panorama.inria.fr/en/
Take a look at all our engineer positions : https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres?filtre=ingenieurs
As part of its diversity policy, all Inria positions are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Subsidized meals
- Partial reimbursement of public transport costs
- Leave: 7 weeks of annual leave + 10 extra days off due to RTT (statutory reduction in working hours) + possibility of exceptional leave (sick children, moving home, etc.)
- Possibility of teleworking (after 6 months of employment) and flexible organization of working hours
- Professional equipment available (videoconferencing, loan of computer equipment, etc.)
- Social, cultural and sports events and activities
- Access to vocational training ( formal training, workshops, conferences)
- Medical Insurance and retiring provisions (French social security)
- French lessons
- help for work permit and visas
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELComputer science: Master Degree or equivalentEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodFRENCH: Good
EURAXESS offer ID: 375629
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.