ORGANISATION/COMPANYMARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE19/04/2019 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Institute of Physics at the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University seeks an applicant for the assistant professor (adiunkt) position. The job consists of research in the theoretical condensed matter physics and teaching general and quantum physics.
Qualifying criteria in the competition procedure are:
1. Possession of a doctoral degree in physics or material science;
2. Scientific, didactic and organization achievements;
3. Strong motivation to a scientific research and teaching confirmed by the opinion of an experienced researcher;
4. Outline of the research program aimed at obtaining next scientific degree;
5. Fluency in:
- English language;
- Polish language in an extent allowing to teach students;
6. Previous research experience in a renowned institution.
Application should contain:
1. Application to the Rector of MCS University;
2. The copy of a doctoral diploma or its certified copy;
3. Personal questionnaire, curriculum vitae;
4. List of scientific publications;
5. General information about scientific, teaching, tutorial and organizing experience
6. declaration of compliance with the requirements specified in Art. 113 of Act Higher Education of 20 July 2018 Law on/Polish Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668, as amended,
7. Declaration that, in the case of winning the competition, Maria Curie Sklodowska University will be the primary employer;
8. declaration of consent for personal data processing: In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of EU Parliament 2016/679, April 27, 2016, I hereby agree for processing my personal data for needs of the recruitment process,
9. Opinion or recommendation letter (at least one), written by a person with academic title.
10. Conception of a research project applicant want to pursue (in order to achieve next academic title).
Main Research Field:
condensed matter physics
Type of contract: temporary (September 1st, 2019 – August 31th, 2021) with the possibility of extension in accord with local University rules.
Notification for the competition must be submitted to:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej
Sekretariat Katedry Fizyki Teoretycznej
ul. Radziszewskiego 10, p./room 301,
Required Research Experiences
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: BasicENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 370124
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.