RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biological engineeringBiological sciences › BiologyChemistry › BiochemistryPhysics › Biophysics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/01/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Freiburg
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK39.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
REFERENCE NUMBERsynBIOcarb ESR5
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER814029
The successful candidate will participate in the network’s training activities and work placements at the laboratories of the synBIOcarb academic and industrial teams. Regular meetings and workshops within the EU-funded synBIOcarb Innovative Training Network will supplement the training and support provided at the University of Freiburg. Practical scientific training will be complemented by a coordinated programme of industry-relevant transferable skills that will prepare the ESRs for future careers in the medical technologies sector.
To meet the requirements of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network, you will be an early stage researcher within the first four years of your research career, have not yet been awarded a doctoral degree (PhD), and have not lived or carried out your main activity (work/study) in Germany for more than 12 months during the past three years.
- Have a Diploma and/or a Master Degree in Biology, Immunology, and Biochemistry.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry and fluorescence microscopy is highly appreciated.
- Have less than 4 years research experience at the signature of the contract (measured from the time the Master’s degree has been obtained).
- Not have a PhD already.
- Not have resided or carried out main activity in Germany for more than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior to the reference recruitment date.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written / proficiency level)
EURAXESS offer ID: 362476
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.