ORGANISATION/COMPANYWydział Filozofii Chrześcijańskiej UKSW w Warszawie
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/01/2019 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK20
Specializes in clinical psychology, psychosomatic and neuroscience research, and has international publishing achievements in journals with Impact Factor.
1) an application to the Rector of UKSW for employment as an assistant with justification
2) CV / CV /;
3) copy of the letter on awarding the professional title of master's degree in psychology;
4) list of scientific achievements - including a list of publications (depending on the position - taking into account the requirements of Resolution 62/2017, § 1 section 1 point 1) from the last 5 years, including information on issued monographs, articles, reviews , active participation in national conferences
and international, as well as participation in scientific research
5) in the case of candidates for the position of professor or associate professor, a list of promoted masters and doctors from the last 5 years
6) information on didactic and organizational achievements;
7) a statement that UKSW will be the primary place of work and ensure that the statement on inclusion in the number N and affiliation of scientific achievements in UKSW is submitted;
8) in the case of candidates for the position of: adiunkta, full professor or associate professor, declaration of obligation to submit a research project in the case of employment in UKSW (Annex No. 2 to the Ordinance)
9) alternatively other documents at the discretion of the candidate.
Winning in the competition does not guarantee employment.
The department does not provide housing / provides a flat.
Documents should be submitted to the dean's office of the Department of Christian Philosophy, 01-938 Warszawa, ul. Wóycickiego 1/3 bl. 23 (room 211 or 301)
An interview with the candidate is arranged after the telephone arrangement.
The competition will be resolved by January 10, 2018.
We reserve the right to close the competition without selecting a candidate.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPsychological sciences: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Excellent
The terms of the competition:
A person who fulfills the conditions set out in the Act of 27 July 2005 the Law may enter the competition
on higher education (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183, as amended) and the CSW Statute,
academic degree: habilitated doctor of social sciences in the field of psychology or medical sciences in the field of medicine (psychiatry) with the consent for the inclusion of psychology in the discipline
documented scientific achievements in the field of: clinical psychology
documented didactic and organizational achievements
and additional requirements:
publications in journals on the JCR or SCOPUS list; managing research projects, including grants from the National Science Center
EURAXESS offer ID: 361605