ORGANISATION/COMPANYFaculty of Humanities, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/01/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/02/2019
I. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- a doctoral degree in LiteraryStudies with the specialization in British literature
- documented record of research in British literary studies, especially in British Victorian and Neo-Victorian literature, including women's issues.
- documented record of organizational achievements
- documented record of participation in international conference (in Poland and abroad)
- documented record of publication in journals and multi-author monographs
- documented record of at least one article in a journal from the A, B, or C list of the Ministry of Higher education published after 2016
- documented record of experience in teaching college-level courses, including courses in practical English and literary studies
- a letter of recommendation from the department chair or a faculty member holding the Doktor Habilitowany degree outlining the applicant's suitability for teaching and, in the case of an applicant who is not holding the Doktor Habilitowany degree, outlining also the applicant's perspectives of earning the degree of Doktor Habilitowany
- an applicant who is not holding the Doktor Habilitowany degree must present an outline of the Habilitation dissertation or research project leading to the degree of Doktor Habilitowany within the stipulated time
- documented record of effort made to obtain external funds for research activity
II. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- application letter addressed to the Rector of UMCS
- authenticated copy of the doctoral diploma
- personal data form and a resume or CV
- list of publications
- list of research, teaching, and organizational achievements
- statement of elligibility under Article 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2018, item 1668)
- declaration that UMCS will be the primary employer
- consent regarding the processing of the personal data in accordance with Art 6, Point 1.a of the directive of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of legal person in the context of personal data processing and the free transfer of such data as well as the repeal of the 95/46/WE directive (general personal data protection act);
- a letter of recommendation from the department chair and/or a faculty member holding the Doktor Habilitowany degree outlining the applicant's suitability for teaching and, in the case of an applicant who is not holding the Doktor Habilitowany degree,also outlining the applicant's perspectives of earning the degree of Doktor Habilitowany;
- documented outline of the Habilitation dissertation or research project leading to the degree of Doktor Habilitowany within the stipulated time
APPLICATION SHOULD BE MAILED TO:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej
Dziekanat Wydziału Humanistycznego, pok. 034
pl. M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 4A, 20-031 Lublin
The University does not provide accommodations.
The resolution of the search does not result in the immediate employment of the selected applicant. The final decision regarding the employment of the applicant belongs to the Rector of UMCS.
The University reserves the right to close the search without resolution.
Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, established at, Pl. Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej 5, 20-031 Lublin (hereinafter: UMCS) informs that the data collected during the search will be processed only for the purpose of conducting the search.
An applicant is obliged to provide the data in accordance to Article 22 1 of the Polish Labour Code and special regulations regarding employment in a given position. Providing more data than required under the regulations is voluntary. The data are processed according to the specific laws and regulations, as well as consent, when the data extend beyond the provisions of these laws and regulations.
On the basis of Article 7 Paragraph 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation, regarding the data extending beyond the provisions of the regulation, the person whom the data concern has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, but the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of processing the said data, performed on the basis of this consent before it was withdrawn.
According to Articles 15 - 21 and Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the person whom the data concern is entitled to access, correct, and delete the data, limit their processing, object to their processing, as well as to issue a complaint to a supervisory authority, and to transfer the data. The collected personal data will not be subject to trade, or communication to third parties, except for the third parties elligible under specific regulations; the data will not be communicated to other countries or international organizations against the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data will be processed by UMCS during the recruitement process, while processing of the data on the basis of the applicant's consent will be performed until any objection is made or the consent is withdrawn; after the recruitment process has finished, the data will be processed for archiving purposes according to UMCS procedures, as well as during the period required under provisions of the law in order to cover any possible claims.
UMCS has designated a person supervising the processing of personal data; this person is available at: email@example.com
EURAXESS offer ID: 360887
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.