ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/01/2019 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER765556
Applications are invited for part-time Research Assistants in the Speech Acquisition and Perception group (SAP), https://www.upf.edu/web/sap, and the Speech Production and Bilingualism Group, https://www.upf.edu/web/spb, at Pompeu Fabra University.
These positions are supported in part by the MSCA ITN project MULTIMIND "Understanding and predicting developmental language abilities and disorders in multilingual Europe" (ref. 765556) financed by the EU Horizon 2020.
Research support tasks related to infant studies:
• Recruiting families to participate
• Update of the babylab database
• Feedback to parents - giving them group results once the study their infant participated in finishes
• Coding/double coding of the data
Research support tasks related to infant and/or adult studies:
• Manage experiments – prepare stimuli, questionnaires, scripts, check equipment, translation of experiment material, reception of families in the baby lab, run experiments
• Data organization and preliminary analysis
• Recruitment of adults
• Update of the adult participant database
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Proficient knowledge of English. Fluent in Spanish and Catalan a plus.
• Experience as Research Assistant in R&D (2 years minimum experience expected).
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• Experience as Research Assistant in Neuroscience.
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
Starting date: 1st January 2019 Duration of employment: 6 months. The positions could be renewable.
How to apply
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before December 17, 2019
Information about the research groups: www.upf.edu/web/sap, www.upf.edu/web/spb and about the research center: http://cbc.upf.edu Please, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RAs Multimind in the email subject.
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before December 17, 2019 Information about the research groups: www.upf.edu/web/sap, www.upf.edu/web/spb and about the research center: http://cbc.upf.edu Please, send your application to email@example.com with the reference RAs Multimind in the email subject.
EURAXESS offer ID: 360618
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.