ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/12/2018 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2019
Applications are invited for part-time Research Technician in the Computational Neuroscience Group (CNS), at Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona), https://www.upf.edu/web/cns/ This position is supported in part by the Spanish national project Complexity of Brain States (ref. PSI2016-75688-P) financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Technical support and data management for the group’s computational cluster and workstations. Prepare scripts, check equipment, data organization, database management and preliminary data analysis.
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Proficient knowledge of English.
• Fluent in Spanish and Catalan a plus.
• Experience as Research Technician in R&D (2 years minimum experience expected). Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• Experience as Research Technician in Neuroscience.
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. • High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
Starting date: 1st January 2019
Duration of employment: 6 months. The position could be renewable.
How to apply
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before December 17, 2018
Please, send your application to email@example.com with the reference RT CNS in the email subject.
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELNeurosciences: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 360610
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.