ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/01/2019 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2019
REFERENCE NUMBERPSI2016-75910-P and PSI2016-75558-P
Applications are invited for a part time research assistant in the Reasoning and Infant Cognition Group (RICO) and in the Multisensory Research Group (MRG) at the Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona). The position is covered by the projects entitled: “Natural Logical Reasoning: Mechanisms, Interactions and Errors” (ref. PSI2016-75910-P) and “Predicting Multisensory Interactions from Pre-Stimulus Activity” (ref. PSI2016-75558-P) financed by the Spanish Research Agency and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
• Manage the recruitment at schools and other educational centers to participate in the studies
•Prepare collaborations contract and other documentation needed to set up collaborations with other institutions
• Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
• Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
• Manage the equipment and supplies necessary for the projects
• Manage project meetings and follow-up decisions in project meetings
• Summarize project results
• University degree with proficient knowledge of English.
• Experience with R&D research management (2 years minimum experience expected)
• Strong IT skills.
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
We offer onsite laboratory facilities (www.upf.edu/web/cbclab) and a highly interdisciplinary and active research environment at the Center for Brain and Cognition.
Starting date: January 2019. Temporary position. The position could be renewable.
How to apply
Please, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RA RICO-MRG in the email subject
EURAXESS offer ID: 360589
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.