RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/01/2019 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONMultiple locations, see work locations below.
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE30/06/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER801586
IberusTalent is a predoctoral fellowship programme launched by Campus Iberus as strategic alliance of four Spanish universities located in the North-Eastern.
This 1st call opens 8 positions for Early Stage Researchers (ESR) to implement their Doctoral research under competitive conditions, within an attractive and stimulating ecosystem in the area of Health Technologies. We enclose the 8 research projects with a link to the detailed information of them:
- Novel personalised drugs for infectious and conformational diseases
- Effect of genetic polymorphism in the Mediterranean diet impact. Influence of the response of body composition and obesity in children
- Intergenerational videogames
- Smart and supportive coach for exercise promotion in people with overweight (exerCoach)
- Control of antibiotics and drugs in surface waters through adsorption and photocatalytic processes
- Novel therapies for the treatment of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Novel EMG-based techniques for the diagnosis and prognosis of Amyotrophic Lateral Scleriosis
- Lipid biomakers in Parkinson´s disease: a lipodomic approach for identifying lipid signatures in serum and plasma associated with different clinical stages
Detailed information about the process, duration and conditions: iberustalent.campusiberus.es
Deadline for the appolications: January 31st, 2019
EURAXESS offer ID: 355579
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.