ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/09/2018 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE10/10/2018
The candidate should have:
- A PhD degree in the discipline of Oceanology;
- A good knowledge of the Polish and English languages;
- A documented international collaboration;
- Experience in carrying out and leading research projects;
- Experience in the presentation of scientific results at national and international conferences;
- Experience in working at sea;
- Experience in field measurements, data processing and analysis for physical oceanography;
- Strong skills and experience in Matlab.
Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by theInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Science pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process for the position of...................................
I also declare that I have read the information on the processing of personal data provided by the Institute in accordance with Article 13 GDPR.
(place and date) (signature of the declarant)
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences hereby informs:
- the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences is the controller of your personal data,
- contact details of the controller: registered office at Powstancow Warszawy 55 str., 81-712 Sopot, (+48 58) 73 11 600, fax: (+48 58) 551 21 30; e-mail: email@example.com,
- for any questions relating to the processing of data, please contact with data protection officer at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- your personal data will be processed by the controller in order to carry out the recruitment process and selecting candidate,
- the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent for processing of personal data according article 6 paragraph 1 point a of GDPR and the provisions of national laws which indicate the need to process certain personal data,
- your personal data will be stored for the period of achievement of the objectives referred to above, unless a longer storage period is required by the legal obligation imposed on the controller,
- the recipients of the personal data shall only be the persons and entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of the provisions of law, among others, authorised employees of the controller, including members of the recruitment committee, the financing institution within the scope of which it finances/funds the remuneration, controlling institutions or entities,
- you have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to rectification or restriction of processing concerning the data, as well as the right to erasure personal data and the right to data portability, when it is possible under the provisions of GDPR,
- in the case of data processed under consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data,
- provision the data required by the controller is voluntary, however, it is a condition of participation in the recruitment process,
- no automated decision will be taken with regard to your personal data
- Documented knowledge of measurement methodology and data analysis in marine turbulence;
- Documented skills in methodology for processing and analysis of satellite data;
- Experience in analysis of numerical models outputs.
- Application for employment;
- CV with consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the contest;
- A copy of the PhD diploma;
- Filled Personal Questionnaire for job applicants;
- List of scientific achievements.
Required documents can be also submitted in person in the office of the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences, or sent by post to Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk, 81-712 Sopot ul. Powstańców Warszawy 55.
EURAXESS offer ID: 335313
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.