ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitut d&#039;Investigacio Biomedica de Bellvitge (IDIBELL)
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/08/2018 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › L&#039;Hospitalet de Llobregat
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic junior postdoctoral researcher to join the Sarcoma Research Group, Oncobell Program at IDIBELL. Candidates should have a career interest in translational research focused on cancer treatment and development of new therapies. Our laboratory focuses on pediatric and adult sarcoma metastasis, deciphering the molecular mechanisms involved and developing new therapy approaches.
- Design Aptamer-siRNA chimeras
- Perform experimental work
- Mentor Master students
- Writing of manuscripts
- Type of contract: temporary 3 years
- Workday: Full time
- Job location: IDIBELL
- Professional Category: Postdoctoral fellow
- Salary band: 32.000 - 35.000
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Candidates must present documents through the website IDIBELL: http://www.idibell.cat/modul/ofertes-feina/cat
Contact and Information Human Resources. Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute. firstname.lastname@example.org . TFS: 93 260 7290; 93 260 7834.
*All job profiles must be reviewed and accepted by the HR Department in order to guarantee legal and labor compliance, and the principles of the European charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers.
IDIBELL obtained the seal of Excellence in HR in 2015
This seal represents IDIBELL’s commitment to the implementation of HR policies, which oversee the attracting and development of talent in an open, transparent manner, based on personal merit, aligned with the principles of the European charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers.
- Education: PhD in Life Sciences
- Experience: PhD in RNA biology is desirable
- Mandatory languages: English
- Technical skills: RNA synthesis, SELEX, Aptamer development, cell biology and molecular biology techniques
- Soft skills: Team spirit, great writing skills
We will value
- Valuable languages (but not mandatory): Spanish, Catalan
- Other technical or personal skills: Animal work
EURAXESS offer ID: 321640