ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/07/2018 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/08/2018
Director of the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences,
announces a competition for the position of ADJUNCT
The competition may be entered by persons who meet the requirements for the position of ADJUNCT defined in the Act of 30 April 2010 of the Polish Academy of Sciences, and have:
- Ph.D. in Earth Sciences in the field of Marine Geology;
- very good knowledge of Polish, English and German
- knowledge of the taxonomy of Arctic benthic and planktonic foraminifers confirmed by publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed in the ISI databases (Master Journal List, known in Poland as the Philadelphia List);
- knowledge of the sedimentological and micropaleontological laboratory techniques;
- knowledge of stable isotope mass spectrometry in carbonates and paleoceanographic interpretation of the results;
- knowledge of methods for calculating radiocarbon ventilation ages;
- documented international cooperation
- experience in the implementation and coordination of research projects;
- experience in Polish and European science funding system;
- experience in work on research vessels (sediment coring);
- experience in presentation of scientific results on national and international conferences.
The complete set of documents should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Alternatively, the documents in printed version can be delivered or sent by regular mail to the address: Institute of Oceanology PAN, Powstańców Warszawy St. 55, 81 -712 Sopot, Poland
For more details about the position please contact : Marek Zajaczkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested in participating in the competition are invited to submit an application for employment with the following attachments:
1. CV with consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the competition
2. copy of the doctoral diploma
3. list of achievements in scientific work
4. personal data form for an employment applicant
Please include in your offer : ” I hereby give consent for my personal data including in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process according to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) “.
EURAXESS offer ID: 317981
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.