ORGANISATION/COMPANYHannover Medical School (MHH)
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciencesTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/08/2018 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Hanover
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
Innovative Training Network of the European Commission *H2020-MSCA-ITN-2017* no. 765104
*TUMOR-REACTIVE NATURAL KILLER CELLS*
13 PhD students
Within a newly formed ITN we are searching for 13 PhD students interested in anti-cancer responses of natural killer (NK) cells, the manufacturing of tumor-reactive NK cells and their application in the therapy of leukemia and other forms of cancer. Candidates should have a solid basis for research in molecular medicine and immunotechnologies. 1 position will be available in each of the individual partner laboratories:
- *Ulrike Koehl*, Medical School Hannover, DE
- *Karl-Johan Malmberg*, Oslo University Hospital, NO
- *Jakob Passweg*, University Hospital Basel, CH
- *Daniela Pende*, University Hospital Genoa, IT
- *James di Santo*, Institute Pasteur, Paris, FR
- *Adelheid Cerwenka*, University Heidelberg, DE
- *Miguel Lopez-Botet*, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, ES
- *Ofer Mandelboim*, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, IL
- *Arndt von Haeseler*, Medical University Vienna (bioinform), AT
- *Eric Vivier*, Innate Pharma SA, Marseilles, FR
- *Nina Möker*, Miltenyi Biotec, Bergisch Gladbach, DE
- *Jan Spanholtz*, Glycostem Therapeutics, Oss, NL
- *Gerno Schmiedeknecht*, Fraunhofer Institute, Leipzig, DE
The training program pursued will include research training in the individual laboratories with regular exchange between the laboratories and 6 Summer/Winter Schools including workshops and training courses in bioinformatics, priority rights and biotech business. Fellowships will run for 3 years and start between September 2018 and May 2019.
Applications including CV, publication list (if available), and addresses of two referees should be sent to Prof. U. Koehl, Medical School Hannover, under the E-mail address:
Selection procedures will start in July and finish with an assessment center in September, so early application will be an advantage. Candidates are required to undertake trans-national mobility.
Postgraduate - Master's degree
EURAXESS offer ID: 315959
Posting organisation offer ID: 646361
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.