ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/06/2018 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Actions that are related in art. 109
of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws No.
164, item 1365, as amended) and in § 67 of the Statute of the
University of Economics in Katowice, as well as the qualifying
• get a higher level of science and research at universities from the level of, among others economics, finance, accounting, professional skills, consulting or managerial skills. In the case of foreigners applying for a post in a higher position, a professional title or a degree which is preliminary,
• travel through a documented, confirmed by a positive assessment, by which engineers,
• combine with the academic one of the congress languages (preferred English). In the case of foreigners, it is required to familiarize with the Polish language.
person employed as a manager for the Faculty of Labor and Higher
Education, Department of Finance and University Administration and other
duties entrusted by superiors.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2018.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract.
Gross basic salary: senior lecturer - PLN 4,600 (in words: four thousand six hundred zlotys).
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice about employment,
• a biography,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the Candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the supervisor's deck,
• statement on basic / additional working conditions,
• statement on the entitlements to legal actions,
• a statement of the reasonable consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 27/2018 / SW / WBFA"
(on the date of receipt of the actual shipment details) to the following address:
University of Economics in Katowice
HR Management Office (room 133N)
ul. May 1 50
• personally with an annotation on the documents "Announcement No. 27/2018 / SW / WBFA",
to the HR Management Office at the University of Economics in Katowice, ul. Fr.. Bp. Adamskiego 7 Building: N; def. 133, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for April documents: from 29/05/2018 to 12/06/2018.
the initial verification of the submitted offers, from June 25 to June
29, 2018, Exclusion interviews are held with the proposed candidates.
Lump sum: 06/07/2018
EURAXESS offer ID: 308248
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.