ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/06/2018 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The contest is open to persons who meet the requirements specified in art. 109
of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws No.
164, item 1365, as amended) and in § 67 of the Statute of the
University of Economics in Katowice, and also comply with the following
have a master's degree in philology (specialization: German philology)
and preparation for didactic work (pedagogical studies or teaching
specialty in the field of philology, training, courses). In
the case of foreigners applying for employment for the post of teacher,
whose diploma of higher education or professional title can not be
considered equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma and professional
title under an international agreement, a nostrified school diploma is
• have a documented at least two-year internship in didactic work at a university,
• demonstrate a proven knowledge of the German business language,
demonstrate a basic knowledge of the economic determinants of the
functioning of the German economy and the specificity of selected areas
of the economy (eg economics, management, finance and insurance, IT),
• in the case of foreigners, it is required to demonstrate knowledge of the Polish language
• additional requirements: experience in developing curricula, the ability to translate specialist texts,
person employed as a German language teacher at the Center for Foreign
Languages will be responsible for the implementation of tasks related
to: teaching classes in the field of German language instruction; developing
- to the extent necessary for the didactic process - didactic materials
for the classes provided for in the study plan and curriculum; raising
professional qualifications in the area of didactic competences and
specialized vocabulary as part of the process of adapting them to the
changing needs of the University; other
didactic and organizational duties entrusted by the head of the CJO or
the Rector, including the organization of language days, foreign
language festivals, training, etc.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2018.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract.
Basic gross salary: lecturer (full time of work, basic place of work) PLN 3 100.
• applying to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice for employment,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the Candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the immediate superior,
• a statement about the primary / additional place of work,
• statement on legal capacity, criminal record and use of public rights,
• a statement of consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 28/2018 / LEK / CJO"
(the date of receipt depends on the date of actual shipment) to the following address:
University of Economics in Katowice
HR Management Office (room 133N)
ul. May 1 50
personally with an annotation on the documents "Announcement No.
28/2018 / LEK / CJO", to the HR Management Office at the University of
Economics in Katowice, ul. Fr.. Bp. Adamskiego 7 Building: N; def. 133, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for submitting documents: from 29/05/2018 to 12/06/2018.
After initial verification of submitted offers, from 25/06 to 29/06/2018, interviews will be held with selected candidates.
The contest will be settled by: 06/07/2018.
EURAXESS offer ID: 308246
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.