RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Local historyHistory › Modern history
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/05/2019 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Szczecin
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The purpose of the competition is to fill the position of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (adiunkt) at the Department of Research on Local Communities.
This competition is the first stage of the procedure of employing an academic teacher and its positive resolution leads to next stages of the procedure.
The candidate should:
1) have a doctoral degree (discipline: history);
2) have documented scholarly achievements in the modern history of West Pomerania;
3) have a minimum of 3 years of didactic experience in history, international relations or media studies;
4) have an excellent command of Polish;
- a good command of English or German;
- scholarly achievements in the field of history in 2017-2018 confirmed by publications in scientific journals;
- confirmed experience in organizational work on behalf of the scholarly community (conferences, school compettions);
- experience in applying for grants, scholarships, etc.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
1. Letter of application
2. Personal questionnaire (form to be downloaded) and curriculum vitae
3. Certified copies of academic diplomas (doctoral degree); if the original documents are not in Polish, a certified translation of the documents is required
4. Information on scholarly and didactic achievements
5. References from previous employer
6. Statement of compliance with the requirements of the Law on Higher Education (form to be downloaded)
7. Declaration stating that the Faculty of Humanities of Szczecin University will be the primary place of work (form to be downloaded)
8. A statement of consent to the processing of personal data included in job application for needs of the recruitment process (form
to be downloaded).
The candidate may also submit other documents or provide information which, in his/her opinion, may be useful in terms of the competition’s resolution.
Forms may be downloaded at: http://dso.usz.edu.pl/druki/
Applications are to be sent to:
Instytut Historii, ul Krakowska 71-79,
We reserve the right to close the competition without selecting any candidate.
Date of adjudication: 30. May 2019
EURAXESS offer ID: 305660
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.