ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundación IMDEA Nanociencia
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/07/2018 11:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › 28049 Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
REFERENCE NUMBERFETOPEN-01-2016-2017 800983
IMDEA-Nanociencia Institute offers a post-doctoral position within the Nanostructured Functional Surfaces Program, geared towards the development of lab on chip devices to construct micro fluidic models of tumor biophysical microenvironments
We offer a 2+1 renewable year contract, starting in November with conditions based on the standard regulations at the Madrid Institute for Advanced Studies-IMDEA Nanoscience (http://www.nanoscience.imdea.org/)
Interested candidates with the required skills, please submit your application with a letter of interest including the description of the relevant skills or achievements related to the scope of the project, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names and contact of three referees to:
c/ Faraday, 9 - Ciudad Universitaria de Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: PhD or equivalentEngineering: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of microfluidics
- Advanced microfabrication techniques andexpert knowledge in fabrication of micro fluidic devices in plastic
- Extensive experience with optical microscopy and advanced characterization techniques such as scanning electron microscope (SEM), atomic force microscopy (AFM), fluorescence imaging and spectroscopy
- Computer programming skills with a good knowledge of basic programming skills (MATLAB, LabView)
- Skills in CAD and image processing software
- A good publication record and good English communication skills
Experience in 3D additive systems operation would be an advantage
EURAXESS offer ID: 296210
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.