ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCH FIELDInformation science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/04/2018 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice
announces a competition for the position
assistant (2 jobs)
in the Department of Knowledge Engineering
on Wynivers Informatics and Communications
"Announcement No. 07/2018 / AS / KIW / WIK"
Actions that are related in art. 109 of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Journal of
Laws No. 164, item 1365, as amended) and in § 67 of the Statute of the
University of Economics in Katowice, as well as the qualifying
• have at least a masters degree or equivalent at the Informatics or Computer Science and Econometrics degree,
• completed a master's degree or an application school (uniform / second degree) with a score of ca.
• preference is given to students who do not have completed their studies,
• documented in documented conditions at conferences
• be predisposed to work in school classes bearing the trademark,
• let's make it from various languages: C #, Java or C ++, the basis
of relational databases, methods and tools of software engineering,
• combine with the academic one of the congress languages (preferred English). In the case of foreigners, knowledge of the Polish language is required,
• additional requirements: knowledge of: Net platforms, Internet
technologies (PHP, HTML5), engines (UNITY 3D, Unreal), Adobe package; interest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, information technology.
Due to the fact that: "Lease", "You are applying for employment", due
to the fact that: University, activity and organization of duties by
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2018.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract.
Gross basic salary:
1. assistant granting the level - PLN 4,000 (in words: four thousand zlotys).
2. assistant without a doctor's degree - PLN 3,100 (in words: thirty one hundred zlotys).
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice about employment,
• a biography,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the Candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the supervisor's deck,
• statement on basic / additional working conditions,
• statement on the entitlements to legal actions,
• a statement of the reasonable consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 07/2018 / AS / KIW / WIK"
(on the date of receipt of the actual shipment details) to the following address:
University of Economics in Katowice
HR Management Office (room 133N)
ul. May 1 50
• personally with an annotation on the documents "Announcement No. 07/2018 / AS / KIW / WIK",
to the HR Management Office at the University of Economics in Katowice, ul. Fr.. Bp. Adamskiego 7 Building: N; def. 133, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for sending documents: from 29/03/2018 to 12/04/2018.
After the initial verification of the submitted offers, from 18/04 to
23/04/2018, the Exclusion is undergoing interviews with the proposed
The event has been unveiled in the mood until 15/05/2018.
EURAXESS offer ID: 289657
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.