RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/07/2022 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/04/2022
Radiation oncologist, Radioonkologe, career abroad,
We have an open position for radiation oncologists in one of the most beautiful and also one of the biggest cities in Austria, namely in Linz.
Apply now if you are:
• A radiation oncologist
• Able to work as a part of a team
• On at least level B2 in German
• Good at organizing and communication
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
• Interdisciplinary and interprofessional work in team
• Cooperation in research and teaching within the Oncological Institute of the Medical
Faculty of the Johannes Kepler University of Linz
• Contemporary attractive social benefits (crèche, company kindergarten, inexpensive
housing close to the hospital)
• Medical trainings offered by the hospital and 12 days of paid training days
• 30 days of paid vacation
• +2 months of salary (once in the summer and once before Christmas)
To apply: please send your CV (and any other files)
mentioning reference code AT-7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Mr. Vitaly Pryadka
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
EURAXESS offer ID: 286022
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.