RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/03/2018 05:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
Postdoctoral position in the project: “Therapeutic modulation of ncRNAs”
- Isolation, search and validation of circulating RNA in pathophysiological conditions of cardiovascular disease
- Study the influence of different environmental factors (ie. Diet, physical activity) in the modulation of the circulating non-coding RNAs.
- Bioinformatic analysis to gain insight into the knowledge of precision nutrition and genome edition.
- Paper writing, paper revision, data presentation,etc..
This position is for 1 year, renewed depending on productivity and adaptation to the IMDEA-Food Institute.
Ref. PD2018/010. “Postdoctoral Researcher in ncRNAs and microbiota”
Opening date: 23rd February 2018
Closing date: 09th March 2018 (17:00 p.m local time) PDF of the Call PD2018/006-007-008-009-010 (publication date: 22/02/2018) Application form PD2018.xls
Please be aware of the following: Only applications sent by e-mail to email@example.com and with all requested documentation will be taken into account in the process. Otherwise, the candidatures will not be able of being evaluated and will be rejected
Scientific publications published in top journals.
The candidate must have expertise in cell biology techniques, including cloning, cell lines establishment, primary cultures and organoids, western blotting, gene expression and RNA analysis. Also, it will be good considerate the previous experience in the research topic within lipid metabolism and cardiovascular diseases in the context of non-coding RNAs, exosomes and epigenetics.
Good skills in paper writing, paper revision, data presentation, projects preparations are necessary.
Abilities to be also considered:
- Research with expertise on animal experimentation
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation,
- Genome editing
- Deep bioinformatics and use of “machine learning” and artificial intelligence algorithms.
Leadership, planning and results-oriented skills, as well as excellent interpersonal relationship abilities and team-work skills are welcome
High English level is required.
For more information about this position, please check our websit: https://www.alimentacion.imdea.org/careers/postdoctoral-researchers
EURAXESS offer ID: 282948