ORGANISATION/COMPANYWroclaw University of Economics Faculty of Engineering and Economics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/02/2018 12:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/02/2018
D E A N
OF THE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND ECONOMICS
at Wroclaw University of Economics
announces a competition for the position of assistant with a doctoral degree
at the Department of Labour and Capital
The candidate for the post of assistant with a doctoral degree should, in accordance with the Act of July 27, 2005 - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1842, later amended) and the Statute of the Wroclaw University of Economics (Senate Resolution No. 89/2006 of May 18, 2006, later amended) and Regulation No. 66/2017 by the Rector of Wroclaw University of Economics of October 10, 2017 on the employment of academic teachers,
meet the following criteria:
- Hold a doctorate degree in the field of economic sciences, in the discipline of management sciences, together with documented experience in conducting classes.
- Show predispositions for didactic and scientific work.
- Be able to conduct independent scientific research.
- Have academic achievements in the field of labour economics, work management, employee interests and the conditions of respecting them.
- Have experience in conducting classes in subjects related to knowledge management, organisation of production systems and the basics of technological entrepreneurship.
- Have the skills to use tools for analysis and evaluation of data and information, using statistical tools.
- Have active language skills in Polish and English.
- Not be punished by a valid sentence for an intentional offense.
- Not be punished with a disciplinary penalty mentioned in art. 140 para. 1 point 4 of the Act of July 27, 2005 – Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1842, later amended)
- Exercise all public rights.
List of required documents:
- an application to the Rector of Wroclaw University of Economics for employment as an assistant with a doctoral degree in the Department of Labour and Capital;
- a statement by the candidate regarding the consent to be included in the minimum personnel of at the Faculty of Engineering and Economics;
- a personal questionnaire, together with a statement that the Wroclaw University of Economics will be the primary place of employment for the Candidate
- (download from http://www.ue.wroc.pl/wydzial_ie/5555/oferty_pracy_stanowiska_naukowo_dydaktyczne.html);
- a scientific presentation, taking into account future directions of scientific work at the UE in Wroclaw;
- a copy of the diploma of the academic degree of doctor of economic sciences in the discipline of management sciences;
- a list of achievements in scientific and research work (including points for scientific publications);
- recommendations from previous workplaces.
Complete documentation should be submitted to the Office of the Faculty of Engineering and Economics at Wroclaw University of Economics, Komandorska Street 118/120, building A1, room 127.
The deadline for submitting applications expires on: February 9, 2018
The deadline for the results of the competition is: February 12, 2018
Date of employment: from the summer semester of the academic year 2017/2018
The person responsible for contact with the candidates: Prof. Eng. Małgorzata Gableta, Ph.D.
Prof. Eng. Andrzej Okruszek, Ph.D.
EURAXESS offer ID: 270472