ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity College of Economics, Entrepreneurship anad Management Nikola Šubić Zrinski
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/01/2018 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCroatia › Zagreb
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
Pursuant to Article 101 of the Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette, No. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14 and 60/15), Articles 43, 44 and Article 45 of the Statute of the University College of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Management Nikola Subic Zrinski, and the Decision of the Academic Council, University College of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Management Nikola Subic Zrinski announces a public
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
for the election to the educational titles and/or corresponding employment positions
- for election of one lecturer into a teaching position of nominal lecturer in the scientific area of Social Science, field of Economics;
Conditions for the election to the educational and nominal educational titles are based on the Scientific Activity and Higher Education Act and the Decision on required conditions for the evaluation of teaching and professional activities in the procedure of election to educational titles. In accordance with Article 13 of the Act on Gender Equality persons of both sexes may apply for the vacancies. (Official Gazette, No. 82/08).
The following documents should be enclosed with a personally signed letter of application both in print and electronic form:
- curriculum vitae with detailed information on educational and professional activities
- list of papers and copies of papers relevant for the election
- copy of the graduation certificate and the diploma of received academic degree
- copy of certificate of citizenship
- decision of a previous election into a research-teaching, teaching or associate position (for applicants who have so far been elected into any of the positions)
- copy of the electronic record of emoloyment
- certificate of work experience
The application documents (in print and in electronic form, on CD in PDF format) should be submitted by mail with remark ''For tender'' to the address:
University College of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Management Nikola Subic Zrinski,
Selska cesta 119, Zagreb
Late and incomplete applications shall not be taken into consideration. Deadline for application is 30 days from the date of publication of the call for application in the Official Gazette.
dr.sc. Ivica Katavić
EURAXESS offer ID: 269109
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.