ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Autònoma de Barcelona
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Organic chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Bellaterra
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
OFFER STARTING DATE16/06/2019
- Requirements: PhD in Chemistry, preferably organic or polymer chemistry. Excellent level of English, both written and spoken.
- Research topics: Innovative early-phase or advanced research projects related to Henkel's adhesives products with a goal of expanding Henkel's portfolio of materials for application as adhesives, coatings or sealants. You will work in a highly dynamic and international team and the programme will offer you the opportunity to become acquainted with Henkel's adhesives, sealants and surface technologies through challenging, application-oriented experimental work. In the course of your work you will be involved in all aspects and stages of your project, from inception to delivery and gather valuable experience in industrial research.
- Location: Henkel Open Innovation Laboratory, in Eureka building. Parc de Recerca, UAB
- Start Date: June 2019. Application Deadline: No applications considered after May 19th, 2019.
- Duration: 12 months with the option of extension (+ 12 months), full-time, 37.5 hours.
- Conditions: The gross annual salary will be 32.000€. Free access to several services inside the UAB Campus. The Collective Labour Agreement for Spanish Universities is applicable.
- Your Qualifications: You hold a PhD degree in chemistry, preferably organic or polymer chemistry, or you are particularly knowledgeable, experienced in the field of organic chemistry and/or polymer synthesis. You enjoy application-oriented experimental work and are proficient in documenting your results. Due to our strong international focus, fluent English communication skills are essential.
- How to apply: Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in English, motivation letter (please, in addition to normal motivation letter, from where did you get this add and the reference) and a list of at least 3 references to the e-mails below. An open minded and self-motivated personality is important, as well as the ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team.
For further information please contact:
EURAXESS offer ID: 266970
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.