ORGANISATION/COMPANYIdiap Research Institute (coordinator)
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineeringInformation science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/03/2018 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSwitzerland › Martigny
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK42.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2018
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER766287
Training Network on Automatic Processing of PAthological Speech (TAPAS) is an H2020 MSCA-ITN-ETN project that will provide 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) with broad and intensive training on pathological speech processing. The TAPAS project consortium includes clinical practitioners, academic researchers and industrial partners, with expertise spanning speech engineering, linguistics and clinical science. The TAPAS work programme is organized along three broad themes:
- Pathological speech detection (4 ESRs)
- Pathological speech assessment and therapy (6 ESRs)
- Communication technologies for assisted living and rehabilitation (5 ESRs)
The TAPAS consortium consists of:
- Host Organizations: Idiap Research Institute (CH), Friedrich-Alexander-Univeristaet (DE), Interuniversitair Micro-Electronicacentrum IMEC VZW (BE), INESC ID - Instituto de Engenhariade Sistemas E Computabores Investigacao E Desenvolvimento em Lisboa (PT), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen (DE), Stichting Het Nederlands Kanker Instituut-Antoni Van Leeuwenhoek Ziekenhuis (NL), Philips Electronics Nederland B.V. (NL), Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (NL), Universität Augsburg (DE), Université Toulouse III-Paul Sabatier (FR), The University of Sheffield United Kingdom (UK), Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen (BE)
- Partner Organizations: Associazione Italiana Assistenza Agli Spastici Provincia di Bologna (IT), Audeering UG Haftungsbeschrankt (DE), Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse (FR), European Media Laboratory (DE), Institut der Kasseler Stottertherapie (DE), Medizinische Universitaet Wien (AT), Oxford Wave Research (UK), Philips Electronics UK Limited (UK), Therapy Box Limited (UK)
The ESRs will be hired by the host organizations. For further information, visit the project website: http://www.tapas-etn-eu.org
Early Stage Researchers (ESRs)
- ESR shall, at the time of recruitment by the host organization, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers.
- Duration of recruitment: 36 months.
- The ESR may be a national of a Member State, of an Associated Country or of any Third Country.
- The ESR must not have resided or carried out her/his main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of her/his host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to her/his recruitment.
- Holds a Masters degree or equivalent, which formally entitles to embark on a Doctorate.
- Does not holds a PhD degree.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 253022