ORGANISATION/COMPANYThe State School of Higher Education in Chełm
RESEARCH FIELDReligious sciences › Theology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/09/2017 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Chelm
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK12
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2017
DESCRIPTION (subject, expectations, comments):
The competition may be joined by those who meet the conditions of the Act from 27.07.2005 specified in the Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. z 2016 poz. 1842 z późn. zm.).
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE:
- a master's degree in theology;
- substantiated 5 years experience in teaching on academic level;
- scientific achievements;
- teaching experience in: religion in modern world, philosophy;
- fluency in Polish.
- Application form to the Rector of The State School of Higher Education in Chełm;
- Professional resume;
- Personal questionnaire;
- Copy of the university graduation diploma and PhD diploma (copies or Xerox copies certified as true copy);
- List of scientific publications and research achievements;
- Statement of fulfillment of requirements of the article 109, Act from 27.07.2005 specified in the Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. z 2016 r. poz. 1842 z późn. zm.);
- Statement of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the offer.
Documents should be submitted till 29-09-2017 in the State School of Higher Education Office 22-100 Chełm, 54 Pocztowa Street, room 101, between 8.00 a.m. – 3 p.m. The date of receiving the documents by the States School of Higher Education in Chełm is crucial.
The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope labeled "contest for the position of Assistant - Foreign relations 2".
The competition will be decided on 29-09-2017.
Planned date of employment: 01-10-2017.
PWSZ in Chełm reserves the right to cancel the competition without selecting a candidate.
PWSZ reserves the right to conduct a job interview with selected candidates.
Winning the contest is not a guarantee of employment.
PWSZ in Chełm does not provide accommodation.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother Tongue
EURAXESS offer ID: 247538
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.